HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY (A Morning Cup of Jo’s amigurumi):
This is my way of thanking you for an AMAZING 2011! <3
- REBLOG this post (ONCE) IN ITS ENTIRETY (whole post must be reblogged to qualify) AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION WHEN YOU REBLOG: What do you like best about my Holiday Crafts Project? AND THAT’S IT! You don’t need to follow me or jump through any fiery hoops.
- Amigurumi animals up for grabs: Monty the Penguin, Stanley Winston the Pocket Giraffe, Hugo the Unicorn, and Stanley Winston Jr.
- There will be THREE winners (1st place chooses an animal 1st, 2nd place chooses from what’s left, 3rd place chooses between the last 2).
- Winners will be chosen using a random generator
- Winners must have accessible ask boxes and must reply within 7 days of the official announcement. If I don’t hear back within said amount of time, a new winner will be chosen. Same 7-day rule applies.
MY HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY (AMIGURUMI STYLE) ENDS ON DECEMBER 27TH, 2011, @ 11:59PM PST. Winners (and bonus winner) will be announced soon after. More concrete details to come, so stay tuned!
Good luck and have a great December!! :D
P.S. I split up the original post into two posts because it was wayyy too long. :)